Sunday, June 20, 2010

R.L. = M.I.A. in V.R.

Ok, to translate...Real Life means Missing In Action in Virtual Reality....well, mostly in my own current circumstances.

I do find snippets of time posting on my Twitter account and viewing my Facebook profile to catch up with family relatives and friends who I don't regularly see personally or who live overseas, but usually that's it. I have 3 boys (4 including my hubby ;D) to look after, not to mention the household as well, so it's a busy life I lead. But no complaints, I love my job as a Domestic Engineer! Nothing can be more rewarding!

But I do try to find time to post and write down my ramblings now and then, if not here, on my other more private journal/blog for my own personal amusements and just to ramble and rant away my stresses away, which we all encounter on a daily basis.

So I'm still around, but I just wish I can find more time to play and spend more of what little time I can spare in the virtual world of cyberspace. But I will be making more of an effort to ramble on when I can. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment