Monday, June 21, 2010

My current food addiction - Cheese & Bacon Souffle!

So I'm going through a souffle phase at the moment. My current addiction is Cheese & Bacon souffle which I'm proud to say I've managed to pull off every time and dish out puffed up delicious souffles. I can't get enough of it and I'm trying out other souffles, but this is the easiest, quickest and yummiest one by far, to cook.


I've also tried to pull off a Chocolate souffle, which my boys absolutely loved, and it was very delicious, but rather rich in, well, chocolate! It was so yummy to eat, but it does leave you feeling a little sick after! But it was very hard to put down!


In the meantime, I'm just happy to settle for a simple cheese & bacon souffle to satisfy my craving and currently, food addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment