Monday, June 21, 2010

Charice on Glee!!! Woooot!!


The current Filipina sensation, the little pocket rocket singer - Charice, will be on Glee! In the upcoming season 2 of the show, she will be casted as a “foreign exchange student whose killer vocals get Rachel (Lea Michele) contemplating murder.”

I myself am not ashamed to say already that I'm a Gleek, but with Charice coming on, I cannot wait to see season 2 of Glee and it's still such a long wait!

I'm so proud of Charice and how far she's come in such a short time. Her current self titled album, CHARICE is simply amazing and I can listen to it over and over again for hours! The CD itself is not available yet in Australia, but you can buy it and download it from iTunes, Amazon, or the Charice Store now!



Her current single "Pyramid" featuring Iyaz, has already hit number #1 in the Billboard Dance list. She has many more wonderful songs in her album, which I dare say, will make great singles and have the potential to be number #1 hits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment