Friday, June 25, 2010

GROWN UPS is sides splittingly hilarious!

 
Grown Ups, starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, and David Spade, is a comedy about five friends and former teammates who reunite years later to honor the passing of their childhood basketball coach. With their wives (Salma Hayek, Maria Bello, Maya Rudolph) and kids in tow, they spend the Fourth of July holiday weekend together at the lake house where they celebrated their championship years earlier. Picking up where they left off, they discover why growing older doesn’t mean growing up. --© Sony


Saw this movie last night and I was hilariously surprised! I thought it was going to be another "blokey" movie that I would not relate to, but I found it genuinely realistic in its storyline and plot, that what actually happens in the movie can and would happen in real life situations.

It was side-splitting, "pee in your pants" funny! The lines and bantering among the guys in the movie are absolutely hilarious! Far from what I expected, I also found it heart warming and would recommend it as a family movie as well. 

Guys would love this movie as it is, in my opinion, "Sex in the City" for blokes. Ladies who have kids and married to husbands who still hang out with their childhood/college buddies reliving and reminiscing their bachelor days, would relate and understand completely what this movie is all about. 

So go and see the movie! I guarantee you won't be disappointed, because I can assure you, you will not leave the cinema finding at least one part of the movie hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment