Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Simple Skincare Products that your skin will "Simply Love"!


 

Thanks to Contagious Network and Simple Skincare I was very fortunate to try and sample this great skincare product. 

I myself usually do not use many skincare products bar the occasional moisturiser and make up remover. I'm quite fussy when it comes to using skincare products because most times my skin feels either oily or very dry after use and I don't like the perfumed smell most skincare products have in them.

After using the Simple Skincare Product samples range, my skin has never felt so good and looked better since, well....in ages! The Refreshing Facial Wash feels really refreshing to my skin after using it, my skin also feels and seems brighter after just several usage. The Eye Make-up Remover is so gentle, even the colourstay eye-shadow and eye-liner, as well as the waterproof mascara comes right off without feeling the sting in my eyes, since I don't have to scrub really hard to remove the colourstay make-up off. As for the Hydrating Light Moisturiser it's just wonderful on my skin. My skin no longer feels dry and flaky and it also works great as make-up base!

With just these samples range my skin has never felt better in years and I am absolutely "hooked, line and sinker" into buying the most affordable, the best, and the simplest skincare products for my skin from the Simple Skincare Range

If you want the opportunity to try and sample the Simple Skincare sample range please go to the Simple Skincare Facebook Page and join the many people who've 'LIKE' the page for the chance to secure one of the Simple Skincare sample packs. While you're there, you will also benefit from the 'Simple Life Coaching' provided by a qualified Life Coach offering and providing daily tips "on everything from how to manage your time more effectively, to how you can deal with the challenges in life".

So why not check out the Simple Skincare website and join and "LIKE" the Simple Skincare Facebook Page. Your skin may (and will - in my opinion) love you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment